[GeoNode-devel] [GeoNode-users] rest service connection

Marcelo Villarroel raul.marcelo.villarroel.villazon at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:22:35 PDT 2016

Hi Simone,

Syntax in ALLOWED_HOSTS & PROXY_ALLOWED_HOSTS was Ok. Thanks for the
advice. Connection message remains the same.

The debug console shows 3 kind of errors:

   - Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404
   (Not Found).
   - Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403
   (Forbidden)
   - GeoExplorer.js:1660 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'wkid' of
   undefined

Is it possible that ArcGIS service is comming without Coordinate System
reference?

Thank you,

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 10:53 AM, Simone Dalmasso <simone.dalmasso at gmail.com

Mail:     raul.marcelo.villarroel.villazon at gmail.com