[GeoNode-devel] [GeoNode-users] Installing SSL certificates in GeoNode

Dimitris Karakostis karakostis.dimitris at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 06:33:06 PDT 2017

I figured out that the issue was related with doublicated links in the
base_link table. Apparently when I executed the updatelayer function new
links (with https) were created but the old ones were not deleted. This
later was causing conflict when the layer_detail page was loading.
Regarding installing the SSL in nginx server I followed this tutorial:
https://goo.gl/Iod9kQ

Dimitris