[GeoNode-devel] attributes are not created when uploading a layer

Paolo Corti pcorti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 19:37:58 PDT 2019

Hi all

Two things to add here:

* I realized that this behaviour is happening randomly - so it could
be that for some reason during the upload process GeoServer
authorization doesn't work under some circumstances.

For example this is the same shapefile uploaded today and on Saturday:
attributes are there only in the latter one:

http://128.31.22.46/layers/geonode:subwaylines_p_odp_2
http://128.31.22.46/layers/geonode:subwaylines_p_odp_3

* Everything else with GeoServer works correctly (style editing, data
editing etc...), so I believe configuration should be correct

@afabiani, I am planning to file a ticket, let me know your thoughts about this.

thanks
Paolo