[GeoNode-devel] Sign up to GeoNode

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:40:56 PDT 2019

Hi devs,

I'm running a GeoNode 2.10.x (a couple of months ago version) and I'm
having an issue with the sign up form.

When a new user tries to register I get:
*IntegrityError at /account/signup/*
*insert or update on table "people_profile_groups" violates foreign key
constraint "profile_id_refs_id_8228233c"*
*DETAIL:  Key (profile_id)=(982) is not present in table
"people_profile_tmp".*

The user then is registered and activated although I've set
ACCOUNT_APPROVAL_REQUIRED
= *True*
while the expected behaviour should be registered but not active.

Some background info: I have migrated my data from a GeoNode 2.4.1
restoring the old database.

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Paolo