[GeoNode-devel] Problems Running GeoNode's Test Suite

Travis Brundage travislbrundage at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 23:00:00 PST 2019

Just following up on this, I realized the tests were stopping because I was
passing the --failfast option when running them.

Still, this error affects the overwhelming majority of GeoNode's unit tests
for me, so it's a blocker for me for running them. Changing the celery and
django-celery-beat versions did not have any affect.

Has anyone else seen this error or am I doing something wrong? Perhaps
there is a config option for celery I need to set?