[GeoNode-devel] Provide help information to users via balloon tips

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Thu Mar 19 04:59:48 PDT 2020

Hi Oliver,

ballon texts for GeoNode come from po files. Visit the docs for more regarding translations.
Everything inside mapstore comes from language files provided from mapstore client.

See:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/master/geonode/locale <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/tree/master/geonode/locale>
and
https://github.com/geosolutions-it/MapStore2/tree/7df756fdeeaa24c9c5152665c02d053c2749e7fd/web/client/translations <https://github.com/geosolutions-it/MapStore2/tree/7df756fdeeaa24c9c5152665c02d053c2749e7fd/web/client/translations>

Don't hesitate to ask if this answer provides to little information ;)

cheers,

Toni