[GeoNode-devel] Catalog menu (search/result) - Mapstore

Tritini Simone Simone.Tritini at eurac.edu
Tue Nov 24 05:23:59 PST 2020

Hi,
I'm writing to ask about the Mapstore inside the Geonode.

Is it possible to modify the number of items in the search/result section of the catalog  side menu?
Currently it is possible to see four elements per page but I should modify it in order to see almost all the layers that I have in the catalog.

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards

Simone

Simone Tritini
Eurac Research
Technician
Center for Sensing Solutions
T +39 0471 055 347
M +39 3931668712
simone.tritini at eurac.edu<mailto:roberto.monsorno at eurac.edu>

A. Volta Straße/Via A. Volta 13 A
39100 Bozen/Bolzano

Legal Seat
Drususallee/Viale Druso 1
I-39100 Bozen/Bolzano
www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>

Facebook<https://facebook.com/eurac.research> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/EURACtv> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/eurac> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/euracresearch>

[cid:image001.png at 01D6C26D.72883040]<http://www.eurac.edu/>

According to regulation (EU) 2016/679 this transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete all copies of this message and any attachments.