[GeoNode-devel] Stability of branches during refactoring and cleanup

Adrian Bajer bajeradr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 03:54:25 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I need to upgrade instance of GeoNode in my Institute. Currently we have
GeoNode 3.0

According to recent information about changes in branches I have some
questions:

1. Which branch is stable if I want to install version 3.1?

2. When version 3.2 will be released? Maybe should I hold up my upgrade
until 3.2 release?

Best regards,

*Adrian Bajer, MA*

*Department of Historical Atlas*
Institute of History, Polish Academy of Sciences

Rynek Starego Miasta 29/31
00-272 Warsaw, Poland
e-mail: bajeradr at gmail.com

czw., 4 mar 2021 o 16:26 Alessio Fabiani <alessio.fabiani at geo-solutions.it>