[GeoNode-devel] GeoNode 4.0.0rc0 + Keycloak

Pattara Kiatisevi pattara at longdo.com
Wed May 4 05:17:12 PDT 2022

Hi,

We used to set up a GeoNode 3.3x + Keycloak site according to
https://gist.github.com/t-book/0fb30804e217bdeb064dd91b5041fbc9 and things
worked well.

Now as we are trying GeoNode 4.0.0rc0, following the same steps. But when
clicking at the "Sign in with Keycloak" link (which is something like
https://<keycloak-hostname>/account/keycloak/login/?process=login&next=%2F
), it doesn't redirect the user to the Keycloak site, but instead got stuck
at geonode.

When checking that URL, we found that if the request is made with HEAD
(i.e., curl -I), the response seems to be correct (HTTP 302, redirecting
users to Keycloak).

[image: image.png]

But when using browsers or normal curl (curl -v -o /dev/null
"https://<geonode-hostname>/account/keycloak/login/?process=login&next=%2F",
it responds with HTTP 200, which is wrong.
[image: image.png]

Any input is really appreciated.

Thank you very much in advance,
Pattara