[GeoNode-users] Geonode 2.4.1 on ubuntu 14.04 Server x64 - Problems with GDAL Plugin

Matteo Conte matteo.conte1979 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 22:03:23 PDT 2017

Hi all,
  I am new of Geonode. I have installed geonode 2.4.1on Ubuntu 14.04 Server
x64. All work fine but now I tried to install gdal plugin. I followed the
instructions of the manual (
<http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/raster/gdal.html>
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/data/raster/gdal.html) but I have 2
problems:
1) After I copied the plugin the war files on WEB_INF/lib folder and restart
tomcat I don't see the new formats on new store page;
2) To install GDAL native library I use this link
<http://demo.geo-solutions.it/share/github/imageio-ext/releases/1.1.X/1.1.10
/native/gdal/linux/>
http://demo.geo-solutions.it/share/github/imageio-ext/releases/1.1.X/1.1.10/
native/gdal/linux/ but when I tried to test ECW (gdalinfo <file.ecw> I get
this error:
libgdal.so.1: no version information available (required by gdalinfo)
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::length_error'
  what():  basic_string::_S_create

Can you help me?
Kind Regards
Matteo