[GeoNode-users] Upload layer error on windows

Andres Juarez albertoandres.juarez at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:14:44 PDT 2017

Hi again

Updating information about this problem.
I've reinstalled Geonode, without uninstalling the existing one, and
everything went back to working as it did in the beginning.
Do some actions that I had done, such as modifying the SITE_URL,
PUBLIC_LOCATION, ALLOWED_HOST, all in the local_settings.
Also create new users and load new layers from the different profiles, and
everything works fine.
The only thing I did not do was configure the geoserver 'URL proxy base'.

Could this have caused the error?
regards

--
   Andrés Juarez