[GeoNode-users] mod_wsgi.so issue

Jeremiah Zellers jeremiah.zellers.wf0d at statefarm.com
Mon Jun 5 09:13:36 PDT 2017

Hello,

I have used the Windows binary installer to install GeoNode 2.6.x onto a Windows 7 machine.  When I use winLamp to start apache, I get an error:

Syntax error line 241
mod_wsgi.so could not load into server

I have verified that the module is present in the modules folder. I have verified that the Syntax on line 241 is correct. It's identical to the other modules that load properly. I have verified that all permission are correct for mod_wsgi.so. I'm new to all of this, so any help you can offer would be excellent. Is there anything else I can check?

Thank you,
Jeremiah