[GeoNode-users] geonode-users Digest, Vol 28, Issue 21

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Fri May 12 20:52:36 PDT 2017

Hi Federico,

have you checked your log files like geoserver etc ?

I had a similar behavior once. First I´ve tested the layer in
geoserver layer preview. Everything worked fine. I don´t remember
why and how but found that there are invalid layers in geowebcache.
After removing them and a restart it worked again.

As said logs first ;)

Cheers,

Toni