[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Docker Installation

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 07:48:33 PDT 2018

Dear Toni,

Thank you very much for the advises, information and  video 21':26" long. I
appreciated your work, help and time.

I made it.

I followed your entire video to install GeoNode in a CentOS7 VM.

The only thing I had to do was to install docker and docker-compose for a
CentOS7. From cloning the repository (git clone
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode.git) on, all works the same as Ubuntu,
If I am not mistaking something. GeoNode is up and running smoothly.

I did not find a GeoNode Docker installation tutorial for CentOS, if you
want, I can share the steps I had to go through to get it installed.

Thank you very much for the video.

Kind regards

Julierme