[GeoNode-users] What's the best way to install geonode in Debian?

Amedeo Fadini amefad at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:17:49 PDT 2018

Hi Alessio, thank-you very much, I remember about gonode project and it
seems the easiest way,

No matter installing manualy GDAL and PostGIS (already on the server), I'm
still a bit confused on how virtual environment works, but I'll find some
docs about it...

Use of Docker and Ansible are mandatory? I think that once my geonode is up
and running I can work on that instance isn't it?

Amedeo