[GeoNode-users] upload doesn't work without any logs (Eugenio Trumpy)

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 08:27:41 PDT 2018

Hi Alessio,

that's really strange! It happens only with some recent SHP files created by QGIS from csv file.

I tried with a SHP created today as polygon and it works properly.

Following your suggestion I set:

log4j.category.org.geoserver=DEBUG

then I tried to upload the SHP file that was not uploaded, the same in the log

I cannot find any new lines.

Eugenio