[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project Installation

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:23:41 PST 2018

Dear Paolo Corti,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Yes I can connect to database:
psql -h 172.21.14.45 -U geonode -d geonode
psql (10.6 (Ubuntu 10.6-0ubuntu0.18.04.1), server 9.5.14)
Type "help" for help.

geonode=> \q

Now. I want to skip the remote database connection for GeoNode-Project
installed via Docker as I am using the
os.environ.setdefault("DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE", "my_geonode.settings") in
wsgi.py file. By just using db4my_geonode and
os.environ.setdefault("DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE", "my_geonode.settings"),
GeoNode-Project at 2.8 installation goes fine until the end. Now, here is the
issue: if I make local_settings.py available in my_geonode/my_geonode/ and
set wsgi.py as os.environ.setdefault("DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE",
"my_geonode.local_settings"), I get the forever response:
502 Bad Gateway
I appreciated your time

Julierme