[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project Installation

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Thu Nov 22 10:09:55 PST 2018

Hi Julierme,

as a little hint. With github you can view the history of each file.

For example local_settings:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/commits/master/geonode/local_settings.py.geoserver.sample

The commit message often explains why the file was updated.
When you click the button on the right hand side showing a specific commit hash
you get a nice diff view what has changed. With this it should be easy to
see what changed form 2.7 to 2.8 etc.

	Do you notice something?
	– Exactly! Most of the time it´s Allesio who changed the file.
	That´s why we should spend him not only one round of beer
	at the next summit :))

Hope this makes your work a bit easier
Cheers,

Toni