[GeoNode-users] WMS GetCapabilities request takes too long to response on GeoExplorer

gpetrak gkpetrak at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 04:54:19 PST 2018

Τhank you for your response Francesco,

We 're planning to upgrade to the latest version of GeoNode in about
four months but until then we have to work with these version (GeoNode /
GeoServer). I'm searching for a less "time consuming" solution for the
near future and when I found that other GeoNode instances with older
GeoServer versions (e.g 2.5) works fine with WMS GetCapabilities
request, I supposed that there should be an easier solution.

Best regards,

George