[GeoNode-users] GeoNode project Stable Version

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:46:16 PDT 2018

Regarding my previous e-mail. I installed the GeoNode master version and it
is running smoothly. I am also following the [GeoNode-users] *Branch
Renaming *messages, and I wonder if the issues related to
GeoNode-Project at 2.7 I mentioned could be related to the Branch Renaming.

Kind regards

Julierme