[GeoNode-users] GeoNode Project master Docker - Upload layers

Julierme Pinheiro juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 13:37:07 PDT 2018

Dear users,

I had geonode-project at 2.7 running perfectly fine, including uploading
layers. Now, I am running GeoNode-Project at master, but I am unable to upload
data layers. The following message is shown at the end of the uploading
layers process:
*Unable to
usecom.vividsolutions.jts.geom.impl.CoordinateArraySequenceFactory at 32f58c5e
to produce CoordinateSequence with dimension 2*

This would not happen on version 2.7

Any comment on this issue would be very appreciated.

Kind regards

Julierme