[GeoNode-users] Geoserver authentication failed after updating IP address

1520 gis juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 06:07:44 PDT 2019

Hi Ran

First of all, the host IP 127.0.0.1 is the same as localhost, now, see if
your your docker-compose.override.yml is set as shown bellow:
version: '2.2'
services:
  django:
    environment:
      DEBUG: 'True'
      GEONODE_LB_HOST_IP: 192.168.0.2
      GEONODE_LB_PORT: 80
      SITEURL: http://192.168.0.2/
      ALLOWED_HOSTS: "['192.168.0.2', '127.0.0.1']"
      GEOSERVER_PUBLIC_LOCATION: http://192.168.0.2/geoserver/

  celery:
    environment:
      DEBUG: 'True'
      GEONODE_LB_HOST_IP: 192.168.0.2
      GEONODE_LB_PORT: 80
      SITEURL: http://192.168.0.2/
      ALLOWED_HOSTS: "['192.168.0.2', '127.0.0.1']"
      GEOSERVER_PUBLIC_LOCATION: http://192.168.0.2/geoserver/

  geoserver:
    environment:
      GEONODE_LB_HOST_IP: 192.168.0.2