[GeoNode-users] GeoNode questions (Magnus Nilsson)

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Mon Apr 29 22:53:09 PDT 2019

Dear Magnus,

> Thank you for the answer. It sounds like I should test again when mapstore is the default client.

It should be easy to test it on your local machine by using the dev setup.
You could follow this install guide here:
https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project#create-a-custom-project <https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project#create-a-custom-project>

And afterward install and enable the viewer as explained in its repository:
https://github.com/geosolutions-it/geonode-mapstore-client#installation <https://github.com/geosolutions-it/geonode-mapstore-client#installation>

> I have updated the Swedish translation to 100% on Transifex, hopefully those updates will be reflected in the next release.

Great to hear! Thanks a lot! Unfortunately, the Swedish Transifex page does not have
latest English source strings.

I´ve just updated them in these po files:
	https://www.dropbox.com/sh/razijon4d181kkv/AAC0v_g7gvJ6_pzoGJmTg5Psa?dl=0

If you plan to fully translate Swedish you can follow this guide on how to
edit and push them to GitHub master branch:
	https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DKSznzz6m8PWDGNgFwdxN1jOd0s4tH8y036K96CBfYs/edit

> I will do some additional tests in the coming months and report any issues. It would be great if we could use GeoNode + QGIS Server as a tool for our QGIS users to easily create web maps from existing QGIS projects.

In case of questions, don´t hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Toni