[GeoNode-users] CSS, HTML in docker

Matheus Ximenes Matheus.ximenes2016 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 13 10:33:32 PST 2019

hi,

First i installed the geonode core, after the geonode from docker, now i want to make a modification in major html of my geonode and wolud like to know where this directory is.

How i installed the geonode from docker in geonode core, they are the same directory? for example:

if i acess this way:

/opt/geonode/geonode/static

and change anything, will that change my GeoNode that runs on localhost?

i would need to find directory that give chance to change this:

[cid:4e783e9d-89e4-46f5-a189-2db5e3c18bb8]

The name in the new tab.

I can't find this folder, if anyone  helps me, it will be very important to me,

thanks,

Matheus Ximenes