[GeoNode-users] Permissions - Cannot download layers

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 02:30:06 PST 2019

Should be 2.10.0 or something like that but less than 2.10.1

For instance, in the Django admin I don't get the "Set Layer permissions"
action from the drop down menu.

Anyway, If I run

python manage.py set_layers_permissions -p download -g SomeGroup

Should the expected result be that all the layers are downloadable for that
group. But it does not seem to work.

Is there a way to set a permission for all the users and not filtered by a
group or user?

Thanks.

Please note that if I upload a new layer, the permissions are properly set.

Ciao

P.