[GeoNode-users] Command updatelayers and createsuperuser in docker-compose

Andres Juarez albertoandres.juarez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 15:38:24 PST 2019

Hello Francesco, thanks for the reply

I access the container django4my_geonode with

docker exec -i -t django4my_geonode bash

then I execute

python manage.py migrate
(because without this it did not allow to create the superuser), then

python manage.py createsuperuser

and after loading the layers in geoserver run
python manage.py updatelayers

regards
and thanks again ...

El lun., 4 feb. 2019 a las 18:36, Francesco Bartoli (<xbartolone at gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Can you briefly show which commands have been executed and against which
> container?
>
> Regards,
> Francesco
> Il 4 feb 2019, 21:43 +0100, Andres Juarez <albertoandres.juarez at gmail.com>,
> ha scritto:
>

> Hello everyone
> I continue with Geonode 2.10 in docker, and I find a problem when
> executing the updatelayers command.
>
> I have several layers in a postgres database on another server, and I load
> it through a geoserver store.
>
> The updatelayers command runs flawlessly and warns me that the layers were
> updated, but they do not appear in the geonode layers section. However, I
> can create an empty map and load these same layers using the add layer
> button, selecting 'Geoserver - Public layers'.
>
> The same happens when executing createsuperuser, the process ends
> successfully in the command line, but I can not log in with that user.
>
> Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.
> --
>    Andrés Juarez

   Andrés Juarez