[GeoNode-users] giving a group permission to view and download all layers

Giuseppe Molinario g.molinario at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:36:05 PST 2019

Hi all,

I am trying from the Django admin panel to create a new user group, and
give them the permissions to view all layers (public and private) and
download them. I managed to give them the permission to "view resources",
but after clicking on the specifc layer, instead of viewing the metadata
page and dowload options they get an error that they don't have
permissions.

Can someone point me to the right permission, or documentation about
permissions etc?

Thank you

Giuseppe