[GeoNode-users] giving a group permission to view and download all layers

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:34:51 PST 2019

Ciao Giuseppe,

You can find the documentation here [1] and here [2].

You can set the permissions to your layers by using the panel on the left
side of the layers list page.
You can select some layers and set your desired permissions all at once.

If you have many layers that could be an issue but I am not aware of a
quicker solution.

Hope it helps.

Paolo

[1]