[GeoNode-users] Is it possible to have a library of reusable styles

Alessio Fabiani alessio.fabiani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:52:50 PST 2019

Dear Peter,
which version of GeoNode you are currently using? The issue you describe
seems to be related to a quite old version of it.

About your questions, I'd suggest waiting a bit until we release a new GIS
client for GeoNode [1] which should fulfill your requirements.

Here below few screenshots on how it looks and the zoom levels (it can zoom
up to 1:2)

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

[1] -
https://github.com/geosolutions-it/geonode-mapstore-client#geonode-client---
*WARNING: Only working on GeoNode 2.10+*