[GeoNode-users] GeoNode and ETL

Magnus Nilsson johnrobot at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 02:55:25 PDT 2019

Hi Simone
Thanks for your reply. In our case, I think it would be a priority to have
support for a workflow where we can use FME (or perhaps a QGIS processing
model writing to PostGIS, somewhere down the road) to add data to the
database used by GeoNode. I have not really used GeoNode, beyond the demo
at http://master.demo.geonode.org/, so I don´t know how to call the
updateLayers command, but I´m sure I can find some documentation on that.
Should that command also be used when overwriting an existing table, when
updating the data (again, using FME)? Perhaps GeoNode could automatically
detect new/updated tables in the database and ask the admin to configure
them in GeoNode?

Magnus