[GeoNode-users] (no subject)

Amedeo Fadini amefad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 14:31:17 PDT 2019

Hi Matheus,

GeoNode Core, Project GeoNode and SPCGeoNode area alternative
installations...

Geonode Core is the "standard geonode" is good to start and install it in a
test environment
Geonode Project is good if you need to add customized app on topo on Geonode
SPC Geonode... still Idon't know exactly whati it means but is a different
edition for production environments... i haven't enough knowledge to deal
with it.

I think that https is recommended and the simplest way is to use
letesencrypt.. at the end the server will only be reachable trough
https://prefix, and certbot should configure nginx to redirect http:// to
https://.

Which kind of problems have you encountered with let's encrypt? Maybe your
server is not reachable from the internet?

Amedeo