[GeoNode-users] Map options - view vrs edit

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 13:05:09 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I have not much of an issue but a doubt about the option to access a map in
Geonode.

I have created a Map and can see it in the map page of Geonode
(Maps_01.jpg). When I click directly on the opcion "View map" highlighted
in the image mention before, then I can se the map in Mapstore, but I
noticed that the end of the url is 'view' as noted on Maps_02.jpg. So when
I'm here if I clic the layer, it doesn't show the widget option for
creating graphs.

But when I click on the map, in the page view, and access the map details
and click on the View map option inside this page (Maps_03.jpg) I noticed
that the url end in "edit", and in this case it does shows all the option
for creating widgets (Maps_04.jpg).

So my question is, is there a way to define always the "edit" option to
avoid loading the map and not accessing all of its capabilities?

I hope the pictures attached help me explain my question

Thanks,

José

--
José David Cáceres