[GeoNode-users] custom new_map template

Vianello Andrea Andrea.Vianello at eurac.edu
Tue Jan 26 03:01:34 PST 2021

Hi all,
Is it possible to customize the new_map template and also the preview layer template?
What we would like to obtain is to add a vector layer on top of the other.
So we want a base layer, as it is already, plus a layer on the top of the other. This should be the template to use for all our maps in Geonode.

I am looking for the right file where I can customize the new maps.
Is there a way?
Thanks,
Andrea.

--

Andrea Vianello
Eurac Research

Senior technician
Center for Sensing Solutions
T  +39 0471 055 270
andrea.vianello at eurac.edu<mailto:andrea.vianello at eurac.edu>

A. Volta Straße/Via A. Volta 13 A
39100 Bozen/Bolzano

Legal Seat
Drususallee/Viale Druso 1
I-39100 Bozen/Bolzano
www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>

www.eurac.edu<http://www.eurac.edu/>
Facebook<https://facebook.com/eurac.research> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/EURACtv> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/eurac> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/%20euracresearch> | CV<http://www.eurac.edu/en/research/mountains/remsen/staff/Pages/staffdetails.aspx?persId=39927>

[http://www.eurac.edu/Style%20Library/logoEURAC.jpg]<http://www.eurac.edu/>

According to regulation (EU) 2016/679 this transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you receive this transmission by error, please notify the author immediately by mail and delete all copies of this transmission and any attachments.
P Think before you print