[GeoNode-users] [GeoNode 3.2] direct link to the map

Adrian Bajer bajeradr at gmail.com
Tue May 11 01:28:29 PDT 2021

Hello Alessio,

Ok, I will ask MapStore community too.
However, to make things clear for me: in standalone MapStore there is
plugin "share" where user can obtain a direct link to a single position on
a map.
I suppose that the share plugin is not implemented in GeoNode due to
different urls system. GeoNode can not take xy coordinates as parameters in
url and set them as a center of a map. Am I right?

Best regards,
*Adrian Bajer, MA*

*Department of Historical Atlas*
Institute of History, Polish Academy of Sciences

Rynek Starego Miasta 29/31
00-272 Warsaw, Poland
e-mail: bajeradr at gmail.com

śr., 5 maj 2021 o 13:09 Alessio Fabiani <alessio.fabiani at geo-solutions.it>