[GRASS5] [bug #4052] (grass) gis.m: d.vect.thematic legend window interferes with map window

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Feb 6 14:31:01 EST 2006

I just uploaded updates to gism2 that fix the issues with thematic mapping.

Essentially, I've created a new legend output window as a TclTk canvas in
the GIS Manager. This has several nice features:

Users can select the font (including size, bolding, italics, etc) and font
color for the legend title, subtitle, and item labels

The display of thematic items is nicer

You can save the legend to a very nice EPS file for use in other programs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You must install a new version of d.vect.thematic (posted to
the cvs and my website today) for thematic mapping to work in the new GIS
Manager.

I also fixed the raster arrow issue and a couple of minor bugs.

I posted the updates to the cvs and my website.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA