[GRASS5] [bug #4052] (grass) gis.m: d.vect.thematic legend window interferes with map window

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Feb 7 09:53:00 EST 2006

It has to do with the way the display drivers for GRASS work. If I
understand it correctly, vectors are displayed as raster images. Glynn just
sent me an example of how this could be different if we had true vector
display drivers.

What is especially heartening about this conversation is that the new
interface seems to be encouraging people to think about how the underlying
C-modules can be improved to permit a much better UI.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213