[GRASS-dev] request tracker r.null -n bug

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Tue Oct 3 06:07:31 EDT 2006

Joel Pitt wrote:
> How are we meant to submit bugs at the current time?

As a temporary workaround please email me with all the details - I'll
submit the report for you. Do not hesitate.

You can also ask Bernhard Reiter of Intevation (who host the Grass BT)
to create an account for you.

> Request tracker via the website and via email tells me I don't have
> permission to submit to the queue (frustratingly it only mentions this
> after submitting the bug.

That's true and it's too bad indeed. But there where scripted spam
attacks and in order to block them Intevation cancelled the anonymous
access. See the thread "spam in bug tracker" in gras-dev archive.

Until we switch to some decent BT system (moving to Gforge Tracker of
wald.intevation.org is planned) we have to live with this.

> In the meantime, here is the bug report:

Thanks. I have submitted it:
http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=5184

Maciek