[GRASS-dev] request tracker r.null -n bug

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Oct 4 06:59:09 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 12:07, Maciej Sieczka wrote:
> Joel Pitt wrote:
> > How are we meant to submit bugs at the current time?
>
> As a temporary workaround please email me with all the details - I'll
> submit the report for you. Do not hesitate.
>
> You can also ask Bernhard Reiter of Intevation (who host the Grass BT)
> to create an account for you.
>
> > Request tracker via the website and via email tells me I don't have
> > permission to submit to the queue (frustratingly it only mentions this
> > after submitting the bug.
>
> That's true and it's too bad indeed. But there where scripted spam
> attacks and in order to block them Intevation cancelled the anonymous
> access. See the thread "spam in bug tracker" in gras-dev archive.

That the report form did not work anymore was a mistake on our side.
We are just trying to reenable to creating of new issues for guest
on the GRASS queue which should solve this problem.
Sascha Wilde is on the task.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)