[GRASS-dev] Can't create locations using EPSG codes

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Oct 13 11:44:35 EDT 2006

One thing that I just noticed is that my epsg file isn't in the standard
location as the default path of /usr/local/share/proj/epsg given in the
Grass startup screen. My epsg is in /usr/share/proj/epsg - but I specify
this path to the startup window, so it should just get passed verbatim.
Could that make any difference?

~ Eric.