[GRASS-dev] [bug #5218] (grass) wingrass: creating new location from startup screen with projection values fails

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Oct 18 12:42:07 EDT 2006

This won't work because it requires an interactive xterm. This is not
currently available in wingrass, though I think I remember some discussion
by Glynn suggesting that it might (or might not) be possible to compile
wingrass in such a way as to make this and similar functions work.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671