[GRASS-dev] Re: 6.2 epsg version

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Oct 18 17:59:40 EDT 2006

(cc list)

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 09:55:03AM +1300, Hamish wrote:
> Frank wrote:
> > OK, I somewhat botched the last release numbering, so I've lept ahead
> > to beta4 assuming the last was really beta3.  This beta includes
> > the Roussilhe Stereographic projection (copied from libproj4), as well
> > as an update to EPSG 6.11.1 (at Markus Neteler's request).
>

> do you want to sync GRASS to epsg 6.11.1 before releasing 6.2?
> (no idea what the .1 adds, maybe current 6.11 is fine...)

Yes. I have done it already some hours ago.
Some important fixes have been done which were discovered
and needed for preparing the OSGeo North Carolina Edu dataset.
And the EPSG people really quickly responded and issued 6.11.1.

> Hamish
>

> ps - I would like one last (quick) RC version before release, as there
> have been quite a few changes since rc2.

Agreed. I try to get it out tomorrow.
Honestly I am lost with the recent gis.m changes. Not sure which
patches need to be backported. The rest is sync'ed as appropriate.

Markus