[GRASS-dev] r.flow and G_message

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Thu Oct 19 17:44:53 EDT 2006

I warned the list about this.

Here are the options:
- Rewrite the code so they are properly formatted with G_message(), etc.
- Add another function simiar to G_message() that does not automatically
append '\n' (this has already been shot down).

--
Brad Douglas <rez touchofmadness com>                    KB8UYR/6
Address: 37.493,-121.924 / WGS84    National Map Corps #TNMC-3785