[GRASS-dev] installing v.mapcalc fails

Sören Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:15:34 PDT 2015

Hi,
the GSoC implementation of v.mapcalc is still available:
https://code.google.com/p/grass-gis-temporal-algebra/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fv.mapcalc

However, the approach in the GSoC v.mapcalc is very different from the
v.mapcalc addon from 2002.
The algebraic expressions are applied to whole vector maps, rather
than single points, list of points, lines or polygons.

Best regards
Soeren