[GRASS-user] AdvancedViewshedAnalysis

Rebecca Rennell lostbex at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 20 05:44:22 EDT 2010

I've now downloaded gvSIG OADE 2010. Thanks for putting me on to this by the way.... it's brilliant!
However, I'm struggling to setup GRASS in SEXTANTE settings window. Doesn't recognise GRASS GIS installation folder (error message 'The selected folder does not contain a valid GRASS installation') .... or perhaps what i mean is that I don't know where the GRASS installation folder is on the mac. I've tried several different options, but all give same error message.
Any help would be great.
CheersBecky

Dr Rebecca RennellUist Archaeologywww.uistarchaeology.combecky at uistarchaeology.com