[ZS1] RE: [mapguide-users] MG2.0 install with other web applications

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat May 3 08:50:25 EDT 2008

In IIS, there is a node in the tree called "Application Pools".
Create a new Application pool, and call it something like "MapGuide
Application Pool".
On the mapguide toplevel folder, right click and select properties.
Change the Application Pool in the combo box, and selection your newly
created "MapGuide Application Pool".
Click OK and answer yes to applying this to childnodes.
You MapGuide Installation now runs in a seperate Application pool.
You can create different application pools for all your applications, if
you wish.
If you use .Net 1.1 and 2.0, you must have at least 2 application pools.

You can move the installation folders around, but most tools and
examples expect the default layout, so there may be quirks if you do so.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S