[mapserver-dev] Feedback required: plans for Downloadable Users Manual

Jeff McKenna jeffmckenna at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 18:19:30 EDT 2008

I just thought of another option: we have 2 versions of the manual: one put
together by automated scripts of existing docs, and the other version based
on an .odt document.  Myself I'll continue down the 'manual' path, but I am
not against the other option at all..like I said I'd love to use some of
that logic for the appendices.

ok time for a beer or two!

-jeff