[mapserver-users] problem with join

mikee mike at mikee.de
Wed Mar 6 14:45:11 EST 2002

1000s thanks, but i need also the temlate-files.

my old problem:

1.) i have a shapfile called "test1" with an item "nr" in the dir: /mapserver/data

2.) i have also a dbf called "join1.dbf" in the dir: "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mapserver\data\join1.dbf" also with an item "nr" and "wert1" and "test2"

3.) my map-file:
LAYER
   NAME test
   TYPE POLYGON
   STATUS DEFAULT
   DATA test1
   LABELITEM NR
   CLASS
     SYMBOL 0
     COLOR 255 0 0
     OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
     TEMPLATE "joinx.html"
     JOIN
       NAME jj
       table "c:\inetpub\wwwroot\mapserver\data\join1.dbf"
       from nr
       to nr
       type single
     END # join
     LABEL
       COLOR 128 0 0
       ANTIALIAS TRUE
       SIZE tiny
     END
   END
  HEADER "joinx_header.html"
  FOOTER "joinx_footer.html"
END

4.) the templates
a) "joinx_header.html"

b) "joinx_footer.html"

c) "joinx.html

but my query give me only this:
Layer: TEST
      NR WERT1 TEXT2
      5 [WERT1] [TEXT2]

:-( - where is the mistake? where are the value for "wert1" and "text2"??

--->    mfg mikeE. :-)

--->    mail: mike at mikee.de
--->    @web: http://www.mikee.de
--->    @wap: http://www.mikee.de/wap (dinge, die die welt nicht braucht!)