[mapserver-users] Is PostGIS broken in latest nightly build on Win32?

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Mon Mar 11 22:54:46 EST 2002

Sean,

The PostGIS client library that I compiled with MapServer is from version
7.1.3.  It may or may not have to do with your problem.  You might want to
think about upgrading to 7.1.3 although I can't guarantee that it'll work.

You might also want to compile the Postgresql 7.1.2 client library
yourself and replace the libpq.dll that came with the MapServer
binary.  Again, I don't if it will work.

Good luck!

-Perry