[mapserver-users] how to map certain lat/long locations??

E Perik erwin at perik.nu
Sat Mar 23 07:36:02 EST 2002

Hi Scott,

Here are some postings regarding creating points from lat/lon:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0110/msg00154.html
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0112/msg00172.html
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/wilma/mapserver-users/0203/msg00317.html

For general PHP Mapscript read: