[mapserver-users] RE: [maplab-users] WMS resources

Jean-Francois.Doyon at ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca Jean-Francois.Doyon at ccrs.nrcan.gc.ca
Fri Nov 1 12:51:10 EST 2002

Scott,

That particular trick is achieved with a simple Apache configuration.

Here's what mine looks like:

        SetEnvIfNoCase Request_URI "/cgi-bin/atlaswms_en"
MS_MAPFILE=/home/mapdata/aoc_v3/english/wms_eng.map

In my case, I do a symbolic link between atlaswms_en and the "real"
mapserver binary. This way I can have many WFS/WMS servers running from the
same mapserver cgi.

This will work on apache for UNIX/Linux/Windows ... Can't help you if you're
using IIS though ...

J.F.